Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

We thoroughly enjoyed having daddy home for an extra day. We took advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed over to Cheney Lake (?), right across the street from our church. After a nice picnic, Kenny and Ty fished while the girls and I threw rocks and sticks in the water, played on the playground, and fed the ducks. Then I took the girls home for a nap while the boys kept fishing. I went on a nice bike ride, we had a yummy barbecue for dinner, and Kenny and I watched Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close after the kiddos were in bed. It was a happy memorial day indeed.



See that fish on the end of his line?




3 comments:

Charity said...

So Happy for you that your parents got to come visit! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Way to go on making that beautiful blessing dress, your kids are so cute and so are you :)

Dax said...

Lindsay, every time I read your blog I am amazed that you have 4 kids, and that you do what you do.

Tina Braegger said...

How fun! That is so cool your parents got to come and visit as well.

BTW I have to tell you that I am in LOVE with your food blog! It is seriously the best! We have been going vegetarian for months now (well, once a week we eat meat sometimes) and i am always looking for new recipes. They all look so good. Just thought I would let you know :)