Friday, July 10, 2015

France Trip Day 11 - March 21

*Disclaimer: I just dropped a whole boat load of posts about our trip to France. It's taken me a while to get them all together. As always, don't feel like you have to read it all. It's just for my journaling purposes.


We were finally heading home!! We slept in till almost 8 and took our time getting ready. We walked down to a boulangerie for breakfast, and found some souvenir shops to get something for the kids. We took the shuttle to the airport and flew to Iceland! There was a pretty rainbow there when we landed. Wish we could've gotten out and explored, but instead just took a picture from the window. :)  Had a long day of travelling. Andy picked us up from the airport and was so nice to let us leave our car at their house. We were SOO happy to get back home. I'm so glad we went, but I hope on our next trip I won't have a baby to worry about :). But even still I was glad we didn't have him. It was a lot colder and rainier than we expected, and we went for long periods of time without food and water.  It was such a wonderful trip and we made so many great memories.



No comments: