Monday, July 6, 2015

Our Little Piece of Heaven

I had way too many pictures from this last week, so I had to break them up into a few posts. But I don't want to forget about these! We took a little trip up to Hatcher's Pass. It was actually our first time for this summer, which is hard to believe. We just love it up there so much. I had this great idea in my head to find our own little secluded spot and sit down and have a great, spiritual, uplifting discussion about the 4th of July and why freedom is so important, and talk about some of the sacrifices others have made. But of course it didn't go down nearly as well as I had planned. Not sure anyone listened to anything, which is very frustrating for me. But we tried. Either way, we had a nice time up there. We just love long weekends when daddy's home.





Look! I was there too!








My new favorite picture of her.



No comments: