Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fleurs


The other night Kenny made an emergency run to the store, because we were almost out of diapers for both kids. Not a good way to go into Sunday. So he took Tyler with him because he was so wired and we knew he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. A while later they came back and Tyler comes running in holding this bouquet and says "Mom flowers! flowers!" He handed them to me and said, "Love you". It was so sweet! Kenny had been "coaching" him on the way home and it was so cute. I love when Kenny brings me home flowers, which he has done a few times since we actually have an income (so since we graduated ha). But it was even sweeter that he involved Tyler in it. He sets such a good example for Tyler on how to treat me, and Brynlee too. He never lets him get away with talking back to me, or yelling, etc. at me. He always makes sure Tyler includes me in his prayers, and does such a good job of showing Ty how important it is to respect and love women. I love that because I think it is so important, and it really does take starting at such a young age. My boys make me feel so loved. Et j'aime mes fleurs aussi.

1 comment:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Sweet Kenny. You are such an example to all husbands :)