Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whitey Tighties





Oh I love these kids. I changed both of their diapers and didn't put their bottoms back on. Then we were sitting on the couch and realized they both had white shirts and diapers on so we hurried and snapped a few shots and I love them.
We've had a good week. I had a big super saturday activity for enrichment, combined with another ward. We've done a lot to prepare for it, and now it's over and I'm glad. It went pretty well. Brynlee did great with Kenny too, which I was worried about since she's been so difficult this past week. She does have 3 new teeth on the top though and she is so cute. She's got a little flirty personality. She always tilts her head to the side and flashes a sweet smile at everybody.
My mom got in a car wreck this morning on her way to stake conference. The van is destroyed but she is miraculously totally fine (minus a little whip lash and headache) and I'm so thankful she wasn't hurt, or killed. But it really made me think about life and how quickly it could be taken. It only takes one time of going out on the road. You never know when something's going to happen, and it's pretty crazy how fragile our time is here on this earth. Some lady just ran a red light and that's all it takes. One person's small decision could lead to a tragedy for so many people. Just got me thinkin.
Anyway, not a whole lot to say. Life is good.

2 comments:

Elise said...

That is super scary about your mom's car wreck. What a miracle she's ok. Was it the big red van that got totaled?

Porter Family said...

Glad she's okay. Your kids are stinking adorable. Lets play this week! (Great job Saturday by the way)