Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I would suggest not coming over here

...lest you catch some of the bad luck we've been having lately. Ever since we got back things have been breaking down on us. Our disposal isn't working, the A/C went out (but that was only gone for a day before we got it fixed thankfully), our garage door is partially broken. (It will go up when you push the button, but not down), Ty ran into our full length mirror and broke the outside trim on it, our kitchen light flickers on and off randomly, and that's all I can think of for now. I'm just hoping the roof stays in tact.

On top of all these fun things, Brynlee is teething like a mad woman. I definitely deserve the bad mother of the year award. I had no idea. I wasn't expecting more teeth for a few more months, I guess because that's how Tyler did it. She just barely got her two bottom ones in and now she's got 4 on the top!!! 3 of the 4 have just started to poke through. I feel bad because I was just thinking that she was just having some super attachment to mom disorders. I was frustrated that she wouldn't sleep through the night, or sleep for very long at all, and she even hated when Kenny took her. I finally saw those teeth yesterday and immediately gave her some motrin. Poor little girl. She grinds them together all the time like she's trying to figure out these new hard things in her mouth. I am glad they're all coming in close together though. Teething is no fun so we might as well just knock it out all in a few weeks right? Let's get it over with.

Despite these things, Tyler continues to go about happy and carefree. He has started making up songs about everything! He'll just start singing about what he wants to eat, the toys he's playing with, just everything. He's so much like Kenny it's amazing.

1 comment:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

not fun....being a mother is all guess work so don't feel like you're a bad mother even though we all feel like that sometimes. She has the same amount of teeth James does and she's younger....wow. I start blaming teething now every time James sleeps badly or is so clingy.