Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweaty Milk and Peace

My favorite thing Tyler says right now is how he calls soy milk, sweaty milk. He's totally serious about it. I try to tell him it's S-O-Y milk, but he insists on calling it sweaty milk and it is so so funny. The funniest is when he says things like, "I drink sweaty milk cuz I'm a boy!", and "Sweaty milk is the BEST!"

Brynlee's having one of those days, (ok so it's been a few days) where she has been so ornery and fussy. She cries just for the sake of whining. All she wants is me, but doesn't even stop complaining when I'm holding her. But, anytime we turn on Signing Time or some other kid-show she just shuts right up and it holds her attention. Kenny observed this and said, "Some people think that the gospel is what really brings peace into their lives. But I am here to tell you that it's actually television." hahaha. As far as Brynlee's concerned, it's true :).

One of my best friends from high school, Polly Harrell, called me today!! I'm so bad at being a good friend and keeping up with people when I move away. But it really does my heart good to talk to my friends, and to see how well she's doing. I just love her.

Weekends are wonderful.

2 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

I just have to say I feel you about the fussy baby days. Liv will do that sometimes and just want me..and the cure is definetly TV! We haven't tried singing time but I am going to!
And yay I can't wait for spring..I loved your pics by the lake. It looks so pretty where you guys live!

Barnes Family said...

Sweaty milk seriously sounds NASTY!