Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Andersen Family Reunion June 2010

Sunday night we got back after another long drive from our wonderful family reunion. We had a fabulous time and I just posted a series of "how to" posts with some fun pictures from the week. I flew down with the kids on Monday the 14th, and everything went fairly smoothly. We had kind of a pre-reunion with just all the girls. Then our husbands came on Wed. night/Thurs. morning and that's when the real reunion began. Other things we did that were not pictured...

ATE a lot of food
played tennis--one of my most favorite sports, and I only get to play when I go down for things like this
played volleyball
went swimming, a lot
made tapes for my brother Jeff
watched old family videos
got our hair done. All us girls love my mom's hairdresser, Trang Flingpaugh (sp?) and so whenever we go to Houston we get our hair cut and/or highlighted. I am very happy with mine now that I'm learning how to do it.
played really fun games like Minute to Win It, A to Z, Buzz Word, and bocce ball
crafted
sang together
talked a lot
Had a blast!!

Looking forward to next year's reunion already :)

2 comments:

Cam said...

Love the posts and pictures Linds! I'm so glad we were all there together!

Tina Braegger said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Family is always so great! It was nice that you guys got to be together and relax a little too. I loved all the pictures! The ones of the diving by you two were hilarious!! hahaha! Glad you had such a fun time, it is nice to have you back blogging though..I admit it gives me something to do :) (Reading your blog that is..hehe!)