Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tender Mercy (in the form of rabbits)

A lot of days, dinner can be somewhat stressful. But yesterday, I was really going crazy. Brynlee was really hungry so she wouldn't stop whining and crying, and they both think my legs are really fun to play on. Peek-a-boo, get away from the other, or just ram into me repeatedly for no reason. Sometimes keeping my balance is the hardest part of making dinner haha. I all of the sudden was saved when inspiration hit me, "take them to the window". Bryn and Ty (but mostly Bryn) love to stand on the couch and watch the birds and stuff out our front window. One mommy bird has built her nest on top of our porch light, so sometimes she'll fly really close to the window. Anyway, a few minutes after I put them there, these two little rabbits hopped onto our porch!! THANK YOU! It kept them entertained long enough for me to finish up dinner. Oh the simple joys in life. :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That's so awesome! I love hearing stories like this - isn't it amazing the things Heavenly Father knows you need, and when you need them?