Monday, June 28, 2010

Rub-a-dub-dub. Two kids in the tub. (and my random notes)




Bubble baths are a hit around here.

Other thoughts:

--5 weeks until Bryn can go to nursery!!

--As of late, Tyler puts up a fight every single night because he "hates going to bed"

--We had a major storm last night, and I loved it

--Earlier this week, Tyler woke up at 6 a.m. and wanted nothing else but to play Candy Land. That boy is obsessed. But he also hates to lose. Yes, we're in that stage and sometimes I'm not sure the best way to handle it.

--Last night Kenny and I stayed up playing Rummikub together and had a blast. He beats me every time, but it's still fun :)

--I've been feeling the baby kick this past week and it's so exciting! It's not hard enough to feel from the outside (or to be uncomfortable). I love it.

--Sometimes Ty embarrasses me. Like the other day in The Quilted Garden, he told the lady cutting my fabric that sometimes he makes mistakes. And sometimes mommy and daddy make mistakes too. Like how I never buckle him in the car!!!!

WHAT?! I was mortified, because anything I said after that would have sounded like a cover-up. What the little punk didn't tell her, was that it happened one time and I told him how I made a mistake. It really stuck with him, and he exaggerated, and now she thinks I never buckle my kids. Awesome.

--Sometimes Brynlee embarrasses me too by making me chase her around very public place we visit. She's pretty quick.

--But more often than not, I'm proud to have these two little rascals as my kids. They sure are cute, huh?

2 comments:

Elise said...

Totally know how you feel with the nightly bedtime struggle! You would think they would learn after doing it every single night that they can't get out of it, but no.

Stacey said...

Hahaha your kids are so cute! That totally cracks me up about Tyler saying you doesn't buckle him. SO funny!