Thursday, February 3, 2011

What would I do?

My children make me laugh so hard, for different reasons.

Today during preschool, Tyler was sitting on his feet so he'd be higher up while writing at the table, and his foot fell asleep. He said, "my foot is sparkling" hahaha.

A few weeks ago Tyler found something I was looking for and I said, "Ty, what would I do without you?". He really liked that I said that. I know, because he reminds me almost daily.

"Mom, remember that one time you said, what would I do without you Tyler?"

Or he'll say, "What would you do without me mom?"

Really, I don't know what I would do without these sweet kids. They fill my life with so much joy. Real joy.


4 comments:

Cam said...

I could listen (or read about you listening) to him talk all day.

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

You got it figured out Linds. Thanks for the reminder :)

Caitlin said...

so cute!

Stacey said...

I love that you say "real joy." Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the things that don't really matter. They do bring true, real joy!