Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Storm







As you can see (in case you haven't watched the news), several states are experiencing quite the winter storm. It looks beautiful. But we stay inside and don't go anywhere. I am grateful for it because it means that Kenny has worked from home the past 2 days, and we love having him around. I'm so glad that our power hasn't gone out (knock on wood...). Hope you're all staying warm and cozy inside. I would have hated to live here before heaters were invented!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow! Sorry to tell you, but we're in short sleeves and sandals here. But your pics made me miss Nauvoo so bad. The night before I moved there there was a bad ice storm, so the drive from St. Louis to Nauvoo I just watched out the window at all the tree branches shining silver in the setting sun. GORGEOUS. Also, I found a fun icicle craft on the Frugal Family Fun blog you might want to do. She has some cute ideas for snowy day ideas. If only we had snow - I just have to pass them on to you. Come visit, we'll go to the park!!

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

Sorry about the crappy weather and the fact that it makes you stay inside. Didn't you think that when you moved away from Rexburg that you would escape it? :) I love the pictures though. It is amazing how mother nature can be so beautiful in such simple ways. And what a fun treat for the kids to have Kenny home. We sure do miss you guys and wish that we could have inside winter play dates together. Stay warm!

Elise said...

Your pictures are beautiful!