Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bryn's Latest

So Brynlee's latest acts of diva queen consist of her getting upset, running to her room and slamming the door shut!! WHERE does she learn these things? Seriously. I thought that came with a teenager--not a 2 year old.

She also likes to try to blame Tyler for everything. He was sitting on the counter helping me make bread, when Bryn comes over crying (because she fell down or something) and says, "Tywer hurt me". It ticked Tyler off (...NO I didn't Bryn! I'm sitting all the way over here!), so now she does it all the time. Anytime she gets hurt she tries to tell me Tyler did it. Sneaky little thang. She has proven quite the match for Ty and his teasing. She's quickly learned ways to dish it back.

It cracks me up how she tells me "good job Mom" for any little thing I do. I guess I say that phrase more than I realize, when she always says it back to me. WHen I put her shoes on, "good job Mom, good job" haha.

My favorite, is that every time she runs into a room she yells, "Surprise!" No matter how long it's been since you last made eye contact with her, it is a "surprise" every time :).

And on a totally different note, here's a cute picture of my baby girl. I am so obsessed with her cheeks and her smile. I try to eat her up all the time, just ask Kenny.


p.s. Why didn't I have one of these bouncy play things with my first two kids? This thing is a life-saver!! I love it, and so does she!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Miss Bryn's got a little attitude! I can't wait to play with her. And seriously- those cheeks are adorable. Grandpa would just kiss 'em til they were gone!

Elise said...

Violet slams her bedroom door daily...it is funny and obnoxious all at the same time.

The other day I heard her say bitterly, "That mean Mommy!" And all because I wanted her to put her clothes on! These girls with their tempers...what will we do?