Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wish List

As we get closer every day to moving, I can't help but dream about our next home and some of the things I would like. We have definitely outgrown this little house and I have been making up a mental wish list--much to Kenny's dismay ;).

--At least 3 bedrooms, but while I'm dreaming big let's just say 4 or 5. I'd love to have a place for family to sleep besides an air mattress in the living room! I could really use a craft room to keep my sewing machine and other such things away from little fingers.
-A pantry!
-A fence around the backyard to keep the kids in, and creeps out. Plus, Kenny and the children really want a dog, and I will not cave until we have a fence so that dog can stay outside.
-Walk-in closet. Or at least a closet that's bigger than 4ft. x 2 ft. Seriously--our closets are teensy.
-2 bathrooms! Like a master bath, and then one for the kids to use.

I guess I'll wait and see what we can get. A girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

Cam said...

You hold out on everything on that list!! That's some pretty necessary stuff! Hopefully you can find something that fits all your needs- and wishes :)