Saturday, June 1, 2013

Heat Wave

We've had the most gorgeous weather this week! We've been having lots of fun playing in the sunshine. I realize I'm one of those people that posts way too many pictures, and no one cares. But we like them, and this is our family blog. :)
 

 We played in the kiddie pool over at the Reeds house on Wednesday. It's always fun to get together with friends!

 I had 3 superheroes running around my yard

Every day Brynlee checks on "her blooms" to see if the tulips have bloomed yet. She waters them faithfully, and was ecstatic when we saw the first one open up this week!

 Watering the lawn turned into a sprinkler fest. It actually wasn't very warm yet, so they got pretty cold, but kids don't care :)

Loved seeing this mama moose with her baby on the side of the road


 These were from over a week ago, at "our special place"

-Bryn: If you are pretty then you say "pretty please"
Saw a pretty lady all dressed up on TV and said, "she looks really pretty, but not as beautiful as me!"

--I watched a short YouTube thing about Will Smith's advice on life and Tyler said, "He should be our next President. He could just sneak in there and no one would notice. He looks just like Obama!"

2 comments:

Carly said...

Tyler made me almost pee my pants, love that kid :)

Elise said...

Ha! I think he couldn't do much worse than our current president :). Tyler is hilarious.

P.S. I like all your pictures!