Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go"

Yes I did just do another sleu of posts. Sorry, but it's easier for me to keep it organized in the long run, rather than one big long post.

Last night I was up a lot with contractions. But then they stopped, and here we are still...waiting. I have another appointment today in a couple hours and she'll check me. Hopefully it's all good news and that this baby is coming SOON.

By the way, my hospital bag is packed, and I really am ready to go.

2 comments:

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

Thanks Linds! Skyler has almost doubled his birth weight (about 12 pounds). You're pictures are so cute and we are excited for you guys to welcome a little girl into your family. It will be fun to see if she looks like you or superman (AKA Kenny:). I know us going to Disneyland is CRAZY, not brave, but what can you do. We have a carrier for Sky and we plan to have Andy or myself carry him at all times that way we know how he is doing. As far as the airplane ride I am a little worried on how he will do but babies, even younger than Sky, fly all the time so I think it will be fine. We will buy ear drops for him in case his ears still hurt after ward. No, I'm not totally comfortable with the whole idea of it all but...well...we are still going. I want Andy to be able to enjoy time with the fam. Hope everything goes well with the delivery!

Dax and Jen said...

Good luck Lindsay! I hope that everything goes as you want it to...irregardless though, as long as your little girl gets here safe that is what matters. We'll be thinking of you, let us know how it all turns out and post pictures!