Monday, January 19, 2009

the hardest thing about not having internet...

is not being able to blog. Obviously. We're still trying to decide if we should just suck it up and save the 40 bucks a month, or give in to my addictions and pay for my beloved internet. I have been trying to be so much more productive with my time. No more wasting it away with blogging, e-mails, shopping, etc. And it was all going rather well, what with being so busy unpacking, organizing and just getting settled into our new place. That was up until last night when I started reading Eclipse. My productivity level has shot way down, and every spare second is spent in that book. Not only that, but I'm busy making a beautiful heart table runner thing for Valentine's day. I can't wait till it's done. (I just started today.)

I have another appointment tomorrow. Every Tuesday, in fact, at 2:30 until this baby decides to come. I had an ultrasound this past Friday to check on her because people keep telling me she's SMALL! Although that would be the very last word to describe this bulge in front of me, it's true that I was bigger with Tyler. I certainly don't mind her being smaller. She is still looking fine and healthy, and she weighs (according to their fancy computers) about 5 pounds, 12 ounces and still growing. I'm not complaining about having a smaller baby, I love the idea of that. I think about her all the time, but I'm getting strangely nervous about the whole ordeal. Not just delivering the baby, but being a mother of two. How do people do that? I guess I'll have to figure it out.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I'm so excited for you Linds! (And if I had any say in this, I'd suggest dropping the $40/mo for the internet... you will now be a mommy of 2- a woman needs her distractions as well as 24/7 medical advice just a click away! I don't know what I would have done the first few months of Stella's little life without the net to look every weird poo and drool up to make sure it was normal!! haha!)
I can't wait to see that sweet little girl! :)

Elise said...

Get the internet! It is a necessity...seriously.

I'm sure excited for you to have #2! You'll have to let me know how being a mother of two goes for you! :)