Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Are We

This morning Ty looks at me over his big bowl of Chex cereal that he eats like a grown man and says, "Mom happy. Ty happy."
It almost made me cry. Yes Ty, we are very happy, and you are one of the biggest reasons for my happiness.

I just posted a few times, in case any of you are interested. We don't have internet at our apartment, so I haven't been able to get on for quite a few days. I'm at my parents right now and Ty is napping. My mom's going to keep him here while I go to my doctor's appointment. I'm so excited to go and see how everything is coming along. I'm so lucky to have found a good doctor so quickly. Well I guess I don't KNOW if she's good, I've never met her, but she came highly recommended by my mom and friends.

Last night we had FHE with the Carey's. We were in the same ward up at BYU-I, and they live here now, too. It was so fun to catch up with them. They have a daughter who's almost 2 1/2, and she's expecting a little girl a couple months after us, so we're like in the same boat as them! It's nice to have friends down here.

Our apartment is coming along nicely, and almost everything is unpacked and put away. Still waiting for a washer and dryer. Pictures of that to come later. For now, here's a random shot of Tyler wearing "papa hemoot" (translated as Grandpa's helmet, for his motorcycle).

1 comment:

Kellen and Erin said...

That is a really sweet story. The Carey's that are down there aren't John and Shannon is it?