Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My First Baby

Thanks Maryanne! All you moms out there are welcome to participate and do this on your blog! Consider yourself tagged if you so desire.

1. Were you married at the time? yes, for about 10 months when he was born.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? SO happy! I cried I was so happy and so grateful.
3. How old were you? 19 when I got pregnant, 20 when I had the baby.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? pregnancy test I picked up at Wal-mart
5. Who did you tell first? Kenny, of course
6. Did you want to find out the sex? yes
7. Due date? Feb. 13th
8. Did you deliver early or late? 2 days early (Feb. 11th)
9. Were you sick? yes, very very sick. After a couple months of it, my mom saved my life by telling me about the combo power of Unisom and B6 and I took that up until the 5th month or so. I recommend it to everyone now!
10. What did you crave? nothing really. I don't think I craved things anymore than I do when I'm not pregnant. Random food just sounds good sometimes.
11. Who irritated you the most? Probably Kenny because I was around him the most, I don't know.
12. What was your first child's sex? boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I can't remember exactly. Probably around 35
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? no, I was very lucky
15. Where did you give birth? Rexburg, Idaho
16. How many hours were you in labor? about 24, I don't know when you say labor "starts". I was in the hospital for 13-14 hours until he was born
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Kenny
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? eventually I got an epidural
20. How much did your child weigh? 7 pounds, 11 ounces
21. Did your child have any complications? no--he was awesome at eating and everything
22. What did you name him/her? Tyler Kenneth Weston
23. How old is your first born today? 23 months
24. Who does your child look like? His dad for sure

1 comment:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

you're welcome! loved reading about it...