Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall table runner


I finished another little project this week. I LOVE it! I think I have enough scraps to do a runner/cover for the top of our piano. I really can't take credit for how stinkin cute it is (I wish you could see all the fabrics up close). My mom gave me all the fabric to do it. Actually she sent it to me last year, but I was trying to finish up my last semester of college so I didn't ever get around to it. But this year I finally pulled it all out and I love it. My mom already had all the strips cut out for me too! She made it SO easy all I had to do was sew it all together. Thanks mom, for helping my house look cute! :)

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

CUTE!
I'm making a blanket for makenna for Christmas. If all my pieces were cut out before hand, that would have made it go a lot faster!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

great job and perfect timing getting it down because it's great for the fall season

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Really cute. What a good idea..

Shelley said...

LOVE IT!!