Saturday, September 5, 2009

I love my job




Job title: MOM
Stewardship: Tyler and Brynlee
Working hours: 24/7
Days off: NONE
Replacements: None
Payment: none
Job Benefits: Eternal happiness and growth
Job description:

Inspire curiosity...


Stimulate their senses to help them learn...



oh yeah, and anything and everything else!

Yep. I've got the best job in the world.

Disclaimer: It's safest to not ask me my thoughts on motherhood around 4 in the morning when I've been up all night doing my "job"!! It tends to be a bit more negative, with an occasional use of profanity...

3 comments:

Charity said...

ha I liked your disclaimer. Being a mom is great, we are so lucky.
I also loved that picture of grandma she is amazing!

Sha nay nay said...

You DO get payment, even if it's just a mud pie and a smile. You are so funny. That was such a cute post.

Porter Family said...

hahaha. I love the irrational mom at 4 am. She and I get along really well. Kick bum on your lesson today! I'm rooting for you.