Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beautiful

On Friday, Kenny came home from work and said, "that was a pretty negative post on your blog today."
"Must have been because I was in a pretty negative mood today", I responded.
But he's right. And I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't use this blog to complain and whine, especially when I have so little to complain about. My life is wonderful, and I will try to focus more on the positive. With that said, here are some of the things that were beautiful to me this weekend.
A yard of freshly mowed grass. (Have I ever mentioned how it smells really strong of onions each time Kenny mows the lawn? It's because of all the wild onions that grow spontaneously. It's very interesting.)
His imagination...
These delicious cookies I made on Friday (and we still have a lot left)
His love
Her crazy curls

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

Cute post! Silly Kenney you need to tell him that us women just need to complain sometimes and it makes us feel better! It is good for him too because then hopefully he doesn't have to hear the worst of it right!!?? haha!
Ps..I am very jealous of your yard! Pretty sweet!

Carly said...

i'm all about posting the good the bad & the ugly, linds. if you didn't i'd wonder if you were a real person! no need to put up a front for us! tell it like it is hahaha :)
sometimes a pregnant woman has got to vent :)

Charity said...

oh dear if that is "pretty negative" than I've got problems. I think you are wonderful!