Sunday, April 11, 2010

Friday Evening Fun

We were outside playing baseball and such on Friday, and the sun was hitting my kids so beautifully I had to run inside and get the camera. I didn't edit any, but I still think they're cute. I told Kenny that the sun was giving our little angels their golden halos haha.








Kenny loves to chuck our kids around, and our kids love to be chucked around, so it works out well. It's still pretty exhilarating for Brynlee.


But look at Tyler's face here. He's totally looking over at the neighbor's backyard to see what's going on, not even phased by the fact that he's way up in the air.He's been thrown around far too much apparently.

And my favorite one of the night...

I love that the sun stays out longer, it's so much fun to play outside together.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Those pics are so great! You did a great job!

Carly said...

Super cute :)
Shem was glancing over my shoulder and he goes "man, kenny and lindsay are good parents huh." hahaha :)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Beautiful pictures! Love that time of day