Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter Sunday!! The kids were so happy to see their Easter baskets when they woke up. Tyler was most excited about his miniature baseball mit and ball. "It's just my size!" We took some pictures outside because it was just perfect weather again! The kids looked so cute in their easter outfits! We loved listening to conference. After the first session, we talked to both of our families on the phone and had lunch. Then we went to our friends, the Pearson's, for the 2nd session. The Reeds were there too. The kids did an easter egg hunt after conference was done. I wish so bad I would've brought my camera. Tyler understood everything, and grabbed a bunch of eggs, but he was a little bit scared because it was pretty windy. Brynlee liked walking around with everyone, but obviously didn't get it. I handed her a couple eggs and she liked shaking them to hear the candy inside. It was fun anyway, and I'm glad they were able to do it with a bunch of other kids, because that's a lot more fun than just the two of them. After that we went back inside and had a delicious dinner with traditional easter ham (my favorite!). We had a wonderful time talking and being together. We were so grateful that we were able to spend Easter with friends, because we were missing our families!

What a great day to focus on Christ and His incredible sacrifice for us. I know that He lives! I feel so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel and can't imagine my life without it. I love my growing little family so much and am so grateful that we can be together forever!







4 comments:

Cam said...

CUTE headband Linds! I love your Easter outfits! Lucky it wasn't snowing there like it was here... Eva said "Merry Christmas!" to me. Love you!

Caitlin said...

your kids are so stinkin' cute!

Carly said...

Happy Easter!! Such cute pics, you guys all look great!

Tina Braegger said...

Adorable! Seriously you have the cutest family ever! Aw really all I can say so cute! And Happy easter!