Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've been tagged

10 things that make me happy:

1. When Kenny says funny things like, "stupid idgit"
2. perfect weather
3. when Brynlee sleeps the whole night and doesn't wake up early (it's been a few weeks)
4. when Tyler eats something healthy without gagging himself
5. playing the piano, more specifically when I work hard to learn a song, and then can play it well
6. sewing, especially if it turns out cute
7. making yummy food, especially desserts!
8. a clean house
9. watching Tyler and Brynlee learn new things
10. working out

5 pieces of trivia about me:

1. I'M PREGNANT!! (What a classy way to break the news, huh?)
2. I've lived outside of the country twice
3. I've never lived anywhere longer than 5 years, average length of time in any one place is about 2 years.
4. When it comes to shaving my legs, I am really lazy and put it off as long as I can
5. I love to read, and wish I had more time to do it.


I tag: Stacie Weston, Shalean, Shalee, and Cami (and anyone else that feels like doing it)

8 comments:

Cam said...

Haha that is a great way to break the news. I feel special that I already knew! So excited for you Linds.

Carly said...

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! haha I'm so excited! :) details details!

Porter Family said...

I can't believe you're telling everyone already! You're crazy!!! :) Congratulations, though, even though I already told you that. I wonder if anyone actually paid attention to the other things on your list. You could have thrown some real doozies in there, just to check. ha ha

Charity said...

Wahoooo! congrats :)Yes...details!

Caitlin said...

so excited for you guys! congratulations on number 3!

Barnes Family said...

Congrats!!!! That's way exciting! That's funny that we both had our first in the same month and now you're having your third! I barely have 2! :)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Congrats! Shalee told me. Fun trivia!

Stacey said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! I had no idea and didn't check your blog until the post about your allergies...and I totally missed it until I got to the part about you explaining why Kenny and Ty could take the meds but not you...I was like - wait a minute....Did she say she's PREGNANT?!?! That's so great! Congrats!!