Friday, April 30, 2010

4 year Anniversary!

Yesterday, on Thursday, April 29, 2010, Kenny and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary!! It's so fun to think about that beautiful day 4 years ago when we were sealed for time and eternity! I am so glad I get to be with him forever. I can't imagine loving someone so much, and working through marriage every day just to think it will come to an end. Kenny is perfect for me, and I love him so much.
I woke up to a beautiful necklace, hanging on my sewing machine that he had got for me. He never does things like that so I was, of course, tearing up. It was so sweet and thoughtful of him. He got off work early, at 3:00 and we went to a movie, and then dinner. My friend Heather watched our kids (thanks again!!) and we loved going out on a date. We need to do it more often. We didn't do anything major since we just went on a cruise in Feb.
We've had a pretty packed four years, with 2 kids and one on the way, and several moves. It's always an adventure, and we love it every step of the way. (Try to ignore how large my arms have gotten in the past 4 years haha.) I love you Kenny!!

7 comments:

Cam said...

Congrats Linds! I forgot how dang beautiful you looked on your wedding day. Kenny's sure a lucky guy.

Carly said...

oh my gosh linds you are so gorgeous!!
happy anniversary you two!!

Shalean said...

All I see are buffer arms that have had to haul two kids around for the last 3 years:) So glad you joined the Weston clan!

Shelley said...

I cannot believe how fast 4 years has gone! You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I still remember how pretty your reception was too. Happy anniversary!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Glad you had a good anniversary. Love your hair in your wedding pic.

Tina Braegger said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are perfect for each other! We miss you guys...And you look great after having two kids! I am way jealous you still look the same you did on your wedding day!

Dax and Jen said...

You leave the blogging world for a week and a half and you miss everything! Congratulations on your pregnancy! And on 4 years with Kenny. :) Just kidding Kenny.