Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's pouring

It's been a pretty lousy morning. But this afternoon thunderstorm is just what I needed to cheer me up. I'm not kidding--I LOVE a good rainstorm with thunder and lightning. It's so exciting. I'm not going to let it ruin our dinner plans for tonight...first grill of the year! Kenny's coming home early (so like 5:30) so he can grill us up some hamburgers. I guess we'll just move it to the open garage. I guess we'll be spending the rest of our day indoors. Happy spring to all of you.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

since we live in seattle, we have to grill in the rain ALL the time! haha. have fun tonight. when does kenny usually get home from work? steven gets home between 6:30 and 7 and sometimes has church meetings. having him come home at 5:30 is always a treat and it sounds like it is for you, too!