Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting my life back

As of yesterday I am 12 weeks along, and I can feel it!! The past week has been wonderful as I see and feel improvements with each day! I have so much more energy, fewer headaches, I don't feel nauseous all day, and I haven't thrown up in over a week! I feel like I'm getting my life back and it's so wonderful! Feeling lousy for 3 months sure makes you appreciate normal health and strength. I had another dr. appt. yesterday and my doc couldn't find the heartbeat. I started to get really worried (even though he told me not to be), scared that I had gotten this far into it and then lose the baby. I know it's selfish, but I would have been so upset to be sick for so long, all for nothing. But they hurried and did an ultrasound and everything's fine. Perfect, actually. I feel so blessed. My baby even did a little wave at me :).

Life is great, and I'm back to my old self. Days are filled with playing, coloring, painting, learning, teaching, games, cleaning, cooking, etc. etc. Even working out on some days. I am so happy.

(If only my allergies would cooperate and leave me alone.)

2 comments:

Cam said...

So glad you're feeling better, Linds! That's so great. Hope you tipped the doc for finding your baby ;)

Carly said...

yay!! i'm so happy for you linds :)
(and hey if you find a way to kill the allergies let me know, k!!)