Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Clothes Changer


This is Brynlee. She is wearing a cowboy hat, no shirt (I'm not sure why, maybe she spilled on it or something), a diaper, her shorts, and Tyler's underwear. She frequently goes over to their dresser and pulls out various clothes for me to change her into. Including Tyler's underwear. She sits down and works so hard to get it on, it's hilarious. I think it's adorable when she wants to wear her raincoat over her pajamas. Or my shoes mixed with whatever outfit she has come up with at that time. Shoes, that's another thing that gets changed multiple times a day. Her water shoes, church shoes, and several pairs of casual shoes make for some fun assortments. I don't mind the clothes and shoes changing so much. I just hate when she finds her swimming suit and throws a fit when we're about to leave somewhere and I can't put it on her.
Tyler was never like this so I think it's so funny. About the underwear...should I take that as a sign and start introducing her to potty training? I just know she would love some girly underwear :)

1 comment:

Tina Braegger said...

haha she is a total girl! I love it! Girls are sooo much fun!!