Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's 5:30 a.m.

And I have been laying in bed for over an hour trying to sleep, but no luck.

I woke up a few times to the insane storm we had last night. Oh that storm! I was just sure our house was going to shatter into a million pieces.

I woke up to Brynlee a couple times because sometimes she's a little punk.

I woke up once to Tyler because he had to pee, and he's a bit delirious so I have to help him get out of bed so he doesn't pee everywhere.

I woke up to Kenny's alarm clock 3 times (that darn snooze button!) before he got up, and that was the end of my night.

Did you know birds start chirping at like 5 freaking o'clock?

My head hurts so bad, just like it did last night when I was trying to go to sleep. I hate going to bed and waking up with a headache.

Birds chirping, baby kicking, head pounding.

The more tired I am, the worse my headaches get, the less I'm able to sleep.

And the green grass grows all around all around, and the green grass grows all around.

Why am I having a baby that will let me sleep EVEN LESS?!!!

2 comments:

Cam said...

I'm so sorry Linds! I need to come out there and take care of your kids for a while-- give you a break.

Tina Braegger said...

hahaha this made me laugh. I am not going to lie, I do not want another kid just for the sure fact that I LOVE my sleep and I do not want to sacrifice that ever again! hahaha. Good luck, you are a wonderwoman!