Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Morning Hair

Brynlee wins the award for the best "bed head" every single morning. I love it.






Speaking of hair...I have heard that if you keep trimming your hair that it will grow back thicker and maybe even faster. I believe this for myself, but I'm scared to do it to Bryn. She, of all people, needs thicker and faster-growing hair. But I am so scared that if I cut it, it won't be true. Not only that, but I'm just sure she's going to lose all her curl!! Does anyone know for sure before It try it out and ruin her hair?

4 comments:

Elise said...

Sweet hair, Bryn!

Also, I don't believe that cutting your hair makes it thicker. I think it just feels thicker because all the strands are the same length and you don't have a bunch of broken shafts or split ends anymore.

Terra said...

be careful, when I cut Katy's hair when she was little her ringlets never grew back!

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina Braegger said...

haha she is so cute! She has a lot of hair!! I only dream of the day Olivia will get some more to kindof curl or do something..haha