Thursday, July 22, 2010

So Lindsay, what have you been doing this week?

Funny you should ask. Not mulch (I mean much) really, just a few things here and there:

Like buying, unloading and spreading fifty-six bags of mulch all by myself!! And Kenny helped me with 20 other bags, too.

Getting rid of the jungle of weeds that were taking over our yard

Washing the van and cleaning the inside too

Re-organizing stuff inside, and some of the garage!

Deep cleaning the entire house

And other physically demanding things that pregnant women love to do in the summer heat!!!

(I need a nap and a really good back massage in the worst way)

But the inside and outside of our house is looking more ready for visitors! No one ever comes to see us so we're really excited. My in-laws will be arriving tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have everything finished by then! We're excited for all the fun things we have planned with them. I will probably be out for a little over a week.
Peace out! :)

3 comments:

Charity said...

Wow, girl you are amazing! How do you do it? Have fun w/ fam, but take it easy, really!

Caitlin said...

holy moly! that's amazing!

have fun with your in-laws!

Elise said...

Dang, girl! That makes me tired just reading about it!