Saturday, January 8, 2011

Contributing factors to my happiness

This sweet girl and her chubby cheeks that I get to kiss all day long :). May I just say that she is by far our best baby yet! She takes a pacifier, she's figuring out her nights by staying up all evening and sleeping a 4-5 hour stretch every night!! And, she's smiling at me already and not even 5 weeks old!!


This blow up trampoline thing from grandpa and grandma weston. Combined with the trampoline from Santa, and our couches, our living room turns into quite the jungle gym and keeps my kids happy for a long time! :)



And I haven't shared my christmas present (it's really for me and kenny but I just use it more)...A TREADMILL!! It is super nice too. I've used it every day this week and it makes me feel so good to sweat and be sore again!

3 comments:

Elise said...

I am super jealous of your treadmill! I haven't gone running in ages and I sure need to.

Baby Madyson is super adorable! And she looks so much like Ty!

Elise said...

I just realized I used the word "super" twice in that comment, and wanted to explain. Sometimes after reading "Seriously, So Blessed" it messes with my writing. And that's what just happened. How embarrassing!

Tina Braegger said...

You really honestly have found time to exercise!!?? Go you!! I was so tired when Olivia was so little that I did nothing but slept. AND it sounds like you dont get to do much of that wither. You are truly amazing, I really like your treadmill!