Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Go Figure

I am happy to report that Madison slept for 6 hours straight last night! She went to bed at 11:30 p.m. and didn't wake up again until 5:30 a.m.!! Seriously she's my angel baby. (I really didn't know it was possible for babies to cry so little and sleep so well.) Unfortunately, I was still woken up 4 or 5 times during that 6 hour stretch because Tyler is sick and Brynlee is, well, Brynlee. I just can't get a break.
Go figure; my 5-week-old is my best sleeper.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Oh I got so excited for you at the beginning of the post...I LOVE those moments of much needed sleep when you have a new little one. But then you didn't get that sleep:( Sad. Here is to hoping that she does it again soon and you actually get to take advantage of it!

Tina Braegger said...

So I am really curious how to do have time to blog, workout, sleep, etc?? I am totally stunned at all that you do. I dont know how I am ever going to have more than one kid. To be honest I really love my sleep, free time and time to chill..haha! Man I sound so negative-having kids is really great!! :)
I cant believe Madi sleeps better then Bryn. That is too funny. It is nice to have a nice easy baby I am sure so you can have time for Bryn. Heavenly Father always knows what everyone needs and can handle. You are doing great! I love all of the pics of your kids...co flippin CUTE!!