Sunday, January 9, 2011

Funny Sayings

Tyler:
If I need help finding something that's lost he will say, "Don't worry, I have good eyeset"

During FHE the other week we were talking about prayer. Kenny asked Tyler why we close with, "in the name of Jesus Christ"? Tyler thought about it for a moment and said, "because if you don't it would never have an end!"

He heard me on the phone talking to my friend Melissa and I said something along the lines of how Brynlee is my crazy child and usually gives me the most problems. Tyler has since introduced her three times as, "that's Brynlee, she's the crazy one!" Or, "she's my crazy sister!"

Brynlee:
Whenever she gets in trouble or gets hurt, she immediately looks to Tyler for comfort. She cries, "Hug, Tywer" and he runs over and they hug and then she stops crying, it works like magic every single time. When she's really in trouble I have to say "no hugs!" because otherwise she thinks everything's fine and that she's not in trouble anymore.

She loves to sing and her favorite song, that she requests 59 times a day, is "Twinkle Dar" (twinkle twinkle little star)

She's also really into books and has quite a few memorized including Goodnight Moon and The Eye Book. I love hearing her cute little voice read them along with me.

Her new thing is to say "Why Mom?" to everything I tell her haha. I don't even know if she knows what she's saying.

She has also picked up on Tyler's sassy attitude and when she's upset she'll say "I not doing anything!" in a defiant sort of way, even if I haven't asked her to do something! I think we're going to be in trouble.

Something sweet she does is if she hears Madi crying in her bed she'll run in and try to comfort her by dropping in her favorite stuffed animals. They make Bryn happy, so why shouldn't it work for Madi too right? Love it. Or she'll come up to Madison and tell her what she's drinking or reading, etc. It's so cute.

1 comment:

Cam said...

They are so adorable!