Sunday, January 30, 2011

"I wanna build a man entirely made of snow"

Am I going a little overboard with all these White Christmas quotes? I think not. Anyway, yesterday was absolutely beautiful, it got up to like 44 degrees or something. The sun was shining, and it was perfect snow-man building weather.

My favorite feature is the fireman's hat on his head haha. Isn't that ironic?




We went to St. Louis Mills last night, as a family. It was fun to all get out together, but here's some advice: Don't forget your double stroller when you go to the mall. (Don't forget a regular stroller either.) When we got back the snow man was leaning way back, and was totally ruined this morning. As we backed out of the driveway to go to church I pointed it out to the kids "Our poor snowman fell over! Maybe the wind blew him down." Tyler pipes up from the back seat, "No mom it wasn't the wind. Don't you remember the song?" Then he and Bryn sang me "once there was a snowman...etc." Obviously, snowmen only get melted by the sun. Silly mom.

1 comment:

Cam said...

Every time I read your blog, I have the urge to look for cheap flights to Illinois. I need to kiss those kids' little cheeks.