Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Madi's Blessing

On Sunday, January 2nd 2011 Kenny gave our sweet Madi Lynn a name and a blessing at church. He did a beautiful job, which is fitting because she is a beautiful girl with such a strong and sweet spirit. We can't believe how lucky we are to be parents to these precious children. We are so madly in love with each of them. Life doesn't get better than this. (Okay so maybe a few more hours of sleep a night would make things better...). But really, we are so happy. My mom made her dress, and I loved it! My sister Camille crocheted her cute headband and booties. Isn't she talented?!







I love my sweet family

The proud grandpa and grandma Weston with their newest granddaughter (but only for a few more months till the next one comes.)

2 comments:

Cam said...

Oh she looks so beautiful Linds! I'm so glad the headband and booties fit. What a beautiful dress Mom made too! Wish we could have been there. Love you

Shalean said...

She looks beautiful (Madison too)!! Love the booties and headband. Wish we could be closer so we could come and support these important days!

I'm glad Santa didn't drop all of his load in Illinios so he could have some left for Idaho:) Happy new year you guys!