Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve

Kenny's parents came on Monday, December 27th and stayed for a week! So they were here on New Year's Eve also. Carolyn, my mother-in-law and I went shopping for a bit at Kohl's. Then we picked up some Chinese food (cuz that's our tradition) and brought it home. After dinner we headed over to the Ryan's house for a fun party. We didn't stay the whole night, because I knew my kids wouldn't last. We came home and put the kids to bed around 10 and later toasted in the new year with sparkling cider.

(This picture was not on new year's eve, but it was that week. She's growing SO fast!!)
All the boys, and Brynlee, watching Toy Story 3

I still can't get over her curls :)

Kenny, Jared Reed, and Joseph Pearson


Me, Lorren Ryan, Kaylene Foust, and Terra Reed. I realize this is a very unflattering picture of me, but when you have a large tire around your middle there really isn't a good angle.

HAPPY 2011!!!

No comments: