Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday

I'm so glad it's Friday. I remember Monday night I said to Kenny that I couldn't believe it was still only Monday. I was already ready for the weekend. It was a long week, but we made it.
Madison is still coughing and still congested, but we're gettin there. She looks beautiful in white today, matching the 10 (or so) inches of snow outside.


Brynlee's doing much better now at week's end. She's even sleeping in her own bed again so we're all feeling more rested. We got an inhaler for her at the beginning of the week (she and Madi got seen by our doc), and it's been very helpful. She loves to talk on the phone to anyone that will talk (or even with no one on the other end). But she mumbles and it's really hard to understand what she's saying half the time. It gets frustrating for both of us sometimes, but mostly it's just funny and cute as she tries so hard to talk to us.

Tyler floating paper boats in the bath tub today. He is so funny with numbers lately. He hands me a pile of books and I say, "you want me to read all of these?" And he says "Yes! Millions and millions of books!" And later he handed me a pile of construction paper and wanted "hundreds and hundreds of boats!" The other day Kenny asked Tyler how old he thought Kenny was. Tyler answered with a confident, "14".


2 comments:

Carly said...

your kids are so beautiful!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

These pics of the kids are so cute! Glad they are starting to feel better.