Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One More Day

When buffeted and beaten by life's storms,

When by the bitter cares of life oppressed,

I want no surer haven than your arms,

I want no sweeter heaven than your breast.


When over my life's way there falls the blight

Of sunless days, and nights of starless skies;

Enough for me, the calm and steadfast light

That softly shines within your loving eyes.


The world, for me, and all the world can hold

Is circled by your arms; for me there lies,

Within the lights and shadows of your eyes,

The only beauty that is never old.


James Weldon Johnson

In 23 hours Kenny will be back with us again. I am SO excited to have him home. Well, not home, because we won't have a "home" for a while starting tomorrow. But to be back with his family, all together like we're supposed to be. Hallelujah! We made it through January!

2 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

woooohooo! You did it!!! Good luck with the move and everything!! :)

Charity said...

Happy Reunion!