Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday

I just got the kids to bed, even a few minutes early! I opted out of going to Young Womens tonight. I figured it would be a little pointless for me to try and be there with these 3 crazies. Today started out with Madi having a nice big blow-out first thing this morning. Ya know how I set that goal to wake up 30 min. earlier than the kids and be showered and have my scriptures read before they woke up? Well it turns out Madi also made a goal at the same time, to start waking up between 6 and 6:30 now. That kind of ruins my plans.

My visiting teacher, Tacie Kerr, came over today with her cute daughter Cambrie. I just love that woman, she is a great example to me. She also brought dinner for us. Homemade spaghetti sauce, french bread and noodles. Nice and easy to throw together. Although every night that I make dinner, I wonder why I bother. The kids don't eat anything, I swear. I suppose the developing fetus needs more than cold cereal or chicken nuggets. But it still seems like such a waste most nights.

We went to the library this afternoon. I decided to not bring the diaper bag, thinking that we could make it for that short time without it. But Madi decided to poop again (diarrhea, remember) approximately 4 minutes after we got there. I knew it was only a matter of time before it oozed out of her diaper and through her clothes, so I was really trying to hurry us out. Only problem is Madi didn't want to be hurried out, or put in the stroller. She wanted to walk like a big girl around the library and pull books off the shelves. That's so much funner. I also didn't realize I had taken off the library card from my key ring and put it onto yours a while back, and they would NOT let me check out without it. Plus my drivers license is still from Idaho, which caused all kinds of confusion for them. Madi was screaming so much when I put her in the stroller that I couldn't hardly hear this lady that would not work with me, so I got Madi out. I was trying to see if there was any way they could just look up our dang account. Meanwhile, Madison found some piles of papers behind me and was dispersing them all over the floor. Awesome. I scooped up Madi, awkwardly bent down with my massive belly to pick up the stupid papers, put our books on the counter and said, "could you at least hold these for me?!" I forced Madi into the stroller, still screaming, and left. She cried the whole way home. I wanted to yell "throw me a freakin bone here woman!!" But instead, we went home and changed Madi's diaper, found the library card, and went back and got our books. I left them in the car that time. Don't you wish you were here to join us on our library trips? I do. I'm not sure we'll make it to the library, or anywhere else for that matter, once we have this 4th child. T minus 8 weeks baby.

P.S. We have a three dollar fine.

No comments: