Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday

Dear Kenny,
I am glad to report that I got the oil changed in the van today! I know that will make you happy. I dropped Tyler off at Amy's for Joy school, then we went to wal-mart and took the van in. I let the girls wander around and look at whatever the heck they wanted while we waited. We even went to McDonald's (the one inside wal-mart) and split a hot fudge sundae and small fry between the 3 of us. 11:20 a.m. isn't too early for ice cream is it? Nah.

Brynlee found a barbie at the store that she wanted. She asked if she could get it for Christmas and I said, maybe for your birthday. So she says "Ok!" and throws it into the cart. I put it back on the shelf and told her that her birthday wasn't until February 9th. She's been telling everyone it's her birthday all day. Then she'll say, "Today is my birthday in February" haha, she's so confused.

We had to have an emergency evacuation tonight during bath time. Madison had a fecal explosion! Tyler had to shower in our bathroom (thankfully he hadn't gotten in yet). I got them and the tub and the bath toys all cleaned up and taken care of, and wished you were here. We will all be so glad when this darn stomach bug is over with. It sure does hang on for a long time.

Tonight while trying to clean up dinner, Ty and Bryn were being dogs. They would crawl over on their hands and knees with a stuffed animal in their mouths. I would take it from them and throw it as far as I could into the other room, then they would go "fetch" it and bring it back to me. Fun game huh? It kept them busy for a while. It reminded me of when I was little, I used to love pretending I was a horse, or dog, or cat, or dinosaur. Being a kid is the best.

Did you know the Roku remote has been missing ever since you left? Did you pack it in your suitcase? Seriously, I can't find it anywhere. Thank goodness you downloaded that roku remote app on my phone or we would have been without tv the whole time!

I'm sort of going crazy waiting for you to call right now. I hope you do soon. I love you so much.

Linds

1 comment:

Tina Braegger said...

aww! This is so cute that you do this for Kenney. You guys are seriously so awesome. I can't believe you have a move again. Alaska will be quite the adventure :) and at least you know you will be there for a little while. I will admit I am way sad you are not moving to Boise, ID though..haha!

Good luck Linds! I hope the next month goes by fast for you guys and you can be together again soon. Good luck with baby #4 too. You seem to have good delivers so hopefully the doctor you get will know the drill and be amazing.

By the way- your kids are darn cute!!