Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dinner Idea

Need something new to make for dinner this week? I would suggest homemade chicken pot pie. It is perfect for these cold fall days. It warms me up from the inside out, and it makes great leftovers. I will tell you that this is not a "throw together last-minute meal". But it's worth it. Go here for the recipe. But you should also know that the amount of food this recipe calls for makes 2 pies worth. So unless you're having friends over for dinner, cut the recipe in half. It is so yummy you won't regret it.

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

Today was the perfect day for that one. If you need a really quick recipe, call me. Most of the time I make mine, though, all involved and stuff. :)

Tina Braegger said...

that looks so yummy! I am going to have to try it! So Kenny called Tyrell the other day aand he was at work so he didn't get to talk. We sure do miss you guys! I wish we could hang out..I am so bored! I work at melaleuca just part time..hopefully I will teach next year when we are more settled in a place, we need to see where Ty gets into Pa school first or if he even gets in I guess. And Ty is working full time here..I am just sad we are sitll in Rexburg..I am not a fan. But thanks for your comment, we are doing well. I am loving Olivia so much. She is so fun and an amazning baby! I must say I really look up to you for having 2 kids..I am so scared, one is a lot of work and she is s really good baby! I guess one day when I convince Ty again I will see. And your kids are dang cute! You are so good at updating your blog, I just love reading it. How is everything going with you? is Kenny liking his job?