Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Photos

Earlier this week while I was running with the kids I thought, this weather is so beautiful and the leaves are absolutely gorgeous. Why haven't I taken pictures yet? So we got home, and I got the kids dressed up all cute in their fall clothes. I stayed in my stinky, sweaty clothes and we went to two different spots around the lake to take pics. Our two favorites; the first (where we saw the snake) we call "the one with the dock and the rocks" and the second we just call, "the beach". Taking pictures of these two by myself was quite possibly the worst idea I've had all week, because my kids may or may not be the least cooperative subjects in the world.
After the first few minutes I gave up on trying to keep the leaves out of Bryn's mouth and boy did she love that. I just hope there are no serious side effects from leaf-eating.
I did not get a single picture of either one of them looking at the camera and smiling at the same time, or just both of them looking period at the same time. AND I was bribing them with dum-dums. Nevertheless I happen to have the most adorable children, and I managed to get some cute ones even without their smiles. Now I just need to find someone to snap a few of all of us together as a family!!










He's chasing a yellow butterfly; he chased it for quite a while, it was so cute.




5 comments:

Laura said...

OH MY GOSH these pictures are adorable linds you're a fantastic photographer!

Shelley said...

They are both so cute. I think Tyler needs to meet Lily in a few years. He is adorable!

Caitlin said...

those are such cute pictures! i love the one of ty chasing the butterfly!

Carly said...

these pictures are SOOO good! so cut e:)

Carly said...

PS i do believe you once upon a time won some photos from ME... for FREE! bet you wish you'd taken me up on that now donchya! haha just kidding... i AM bummed we never did that haha