Thursday, October 8, 2009

Love These


I found these cute little loaf pans at Michael's for $1.00 each! They are my favorite. I think they are the perfect size. I love to make different kinds of bread: zucchini, banana, pumpkin-chocolate chip, cranberry-nut (next on my list), etc. These are great to wrap and store in your freezer then pull them out when you need to. Visiting teaching? New neighbors? Visit a friend and want to bring a treat? Pull out one of these mini-loaves and you're set. They are also great for Kenny to take to work and snack on. With one recipe I can get two loaves of bread, and one pan (12) muffins, which are great for kids.
It is raining like crazy here this morning. We woke up to it, and I love waking up to rain. I love these slow, rainy mornings. And Ty's new lightning mcqueen, fleece pajamas. I bought them for christmas originally, but when they came in the mail yesterday I couldn't help but let him put them on. Plus he doesn't have any warm pajamas that fit him. He says "I like em". They are so warm he doesn't want to take them off.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

i'll have to try those out!

every time i read your blog, i keep hoping you're gonna say you found your wedding ring!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Mmmm bread. I havn't ever frozen them. That's a real good idea. How would you suggest thawing them?

Lindsay said...

just set them out on the counter and they will thaw! It doesn't take too long and they still taste yummy :)