Friday, January 15, 2010

His and Hers, but mostly his


Remember that one time when I mentioned that Kenny and I bought ourselves an ipod touch for Christmas? Well my parents had the same great idea, and gave everyone an ipod touch. SO now we have two, and we love them. One for me, and one for Kenny...BUT this little boy likes to play with them more than anyone. He can navigate his way around this thing probably better than me. He always asks to play with it, and we've uploaded a bunch of free apps that he enjoys, just different games. It is so funny to me! He's not even 3 yet and he's figuring out technology. I guess that's the world we live in.

2 comments:

Carly said...

that is adorable :)

Caitlin said...

makenna LOVES the ipod!

what did we ever do for entertainment when we were little?