Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Growing up


After reading the entire basket of books that we got at the library yesterday, Tyler and I just sat on the couch together and talked. Talked, for like 15 minutes straight. I just sat there in awe that we could just have a conversation for so long, me and my little boy.
I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I am so lucky to be there and witness every new stage. I think it just keeps getting better and better. I love watching him learn and grow, because it's a first for both of us. We get to go through each new stage together because he is our oldest. He understands so much and is starting to ask the funniest questions! He makes me so happy.

5 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Time goes by so much faster now. Maybe it's because I don't have an assignment due every day. :) Ty is definitely getting bigger.

Charity said...

What a handsome lil' guy is :) Have fun on your cruise!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

can't wait to have conversations with James. How cute!

Shelley said...

He is so cute!! I cannot believe how much he's grown!

The Walkers said...

How sweet! I can't wait til my little guy gets here :) You are such a darling mom, Linds.