Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank you, come again

Is it bad that it's only January 5th and I'm already tired of winter? I am more than ready for it to be spring, or even summer. I am just not cut out for winters, I'm such a wuss. We need to be able to go outside and play. We need to go on walks, throw rocks in the lake, go swimming in the backyard, go on bike rides and runs pulling/pushing the kids in the trailor, etc. etc. Staying cooped up inside drives me crazy. At least the sun is shining though! Otherwise I'd really be having a hard time. It's a good thing that we're on a pre-cruise diet, otherwise I would just bake treats and eat all day. (I have a tendency to bake when we run out of things to do.) I just want to say to the winter season, thank you for fulfilling our "opposition in all things"...come again next year!

On another note: I am excited for tonight. I'm going to work out later than usual so I can watch the season 9 premier of Biggest Loser. Hooray!

1 comment:

Carly said...

yep i definitely feel the same way! :P