Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Baking


One of my favorite parts about Sunday is that I always make a dessert of some kind, and Tyler is usually right along my side helping out. Today we made banana cake. It's a great time for me to teach him important life lessons like:
No picking your nose on the job!
And what it means to "grease a pan"
And what foods come from where
And he teaches me important life lessons like patience.
I love that he likes to put on his apron (his cool and awesome cowboy apron), just like I put on mine. Thanks to my mom, both of my kids have their own apron.
I just looked at the above picture and realized I look tired. I am tired. Very tired. It's been a long week and a half and I will post about it later. For now, go do some Sunday baking of your own, it's the best :).

3 comments:

Cam said...

That picture is adorable, Linds! It's so cute that Tyler bakes with you-- he looks up to you so much. And, cute shirt. :)

Carly said...

Hahaha, too cute!!! You look wonderful, I don't think you look tired!

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You look like your sister Steph more than usual in this picture; it's probably the cute, short haircut.