Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cooling Off

It has been severely cooling off this week!! As in, yesterday it only got up to a high of 86!! It is beautiful and we are definitely enjoying it. Every time the garage door opens, Brynlee immediately goes and climbs into her stroller and says "walk". Or she climbs into the trailer that's attached to my bike and just sits there until I either take her on a bike ride, or take her into the house screaming and crying. Thanks to the cooler temperatures, there's been less crying on her end, and more activity on my end :).

Sunday we had over a cute couple from our ward, Bryce and Audra Sever. They are expecting their first baby, (a girl too!) and due 3 days after me. And she sews! We loved getting to know them better and are wondering why in the world we waited so long to do so.

Monday I had another dr. appt. I have one more in 4 weeks, and then we start going to every 2 weeks. WHAT?! That's coming so fast. Also on Monday I finally got to go to my Aquacise class again. I didn't get to go at all last week because Kenny worked late every day. I don't think I've mentioned that on here but I love that class! A couple weeks ago I was running, and it wasn't working so well. It took me about 11 minutes to just do one mile, and I was really cramping at the end. So I said, well that's enough running for this pregnancy. Kenny talked me into swimming, as in laps. But I have this oxygen problem when I swim. Anyway, I found this class at our gym that does a water aerobics class every day but Friday and it's the best thing for me right now! Me and all the old ladies hangin out in the water. It rocks.

On Tuesday, Tyler had his first preschool group at Miner Park. It only meets once a month, but it was really fun and there's other boys from the ward that are his friends so he enjoys it. Brynlee had a good time too! Oh and good news! We found Donald (our duck) yesterday at the lake! We haven't seen him in a while so we thought he had died or something but there he was! It was so exciting for Tyler. He recognized him immediately. He was our last and only survivor of all our pets. I'm glad he pulled through.

Today we are leaving for Bear Lake in Utah! Kenny went into work at 4:00 this morning so he could get off early. Probably not the best start for an all-night drive, but I guess that's where I come into play haha. Speaking of which, I better go finish packing. Till next week!

1 comment:

Barnes Family said...

Aww you're going to Bear Lake? I love it there. I cannot believe how close you are to having another. BTW, love reading your blog!